Table Of Contents
A grand community nestled inside Boca Raton, Woodfield Country Club is an 830-acre piece of heaven nestled right here in Florida. With 20 communities that each have their own distinct look and personality – places that feel like the English countryside to those that have architecture that wouldn’t look out of place among the grand villas in Tuscany – visiting Woodfield feels like finding what you’ve always been looking for. Add its lush green fairways, sparkling lagoons, and soothing vistas, and Woodfield feels like the very best of Boca Raton made even better.
Combine the beauty of Florida’s glades and some of the most charming residential structures you can dream of and you have a picture of a community that simply evokes luxury – a perfect balance of what nature has to offer and what humanity can build. If you’re in the market for a new property in Boca Raton, Woodfield Country Club might just have your ideal listing waiting for you in the subdivision that feels most like home.
With the average age of residents in their late forties, this club is equal parts leisurely and adventurous. It caters to its older residents, children, and everyone in between by spoiling them when it comes to the variety of things to do and enjoy here. You can live in as laidback a manner as you want, but would you really want to, with so many things to do and exciting facilities just waiting for you right outside your doorstep? Living in Woodfield absolutely invites you to be active and discover all the things to love about this club.
La dulce vida in Boca Raton
For decades, the Woodfield Country Club has been giving its members and guests a life of comfort and luxury. The Club doesn’t just provide the best of what Boca Raton has to offer; it also gives you access to the kind of lifestyle you deserve
Owning property in Woodfield does more than just put a roof over your head. It also lets you settle in a lively and thriving community that lets you enjoy life the way you want it and gives your children a great space to grow up and find their passion
Putting the style in lifestyle
Walking through the neatly paved streets of any subdivision in Woodfield Country Club evokes that feeling of living in a quaint and quiet little country town so close to nature – a strong sense of community, peace, and a joyful, fulfilling life.
Designed with more than just beauty and luxury in mind, Woodfield was developed with its residents’ personal and social well-being put into careful consideration. They know that it takes more than pretty houses and manicured lawns to make a great community to live in. It has to be convenient, accessible, and able to keep up with you as your tastes and needs evolve.
The Club offers a tremendous selection of activities for those wanting to engage or continue their active lifestyle. A fun yet challenging 18-hole golf course, which was originally designed by renowned golf course architect Joe Lee and redesigned by Kipp Schulties in 2020, awaits those who simply want a quick game with their golfing buddies or those who are seriously trying to improve their drive. This sprawling and beautifully manicured course has more than enough features to satisfy players of all skill levels.
If golf’s not your cup of tea, Woodfield also offers some great pickleball and tennis courts for those planning to work up a sweat or those looking to totally smash the competition – all great places to get healthier and bond with your family or meet and make new friends. There’s also a fitness center, a pool complex, and spa services for those who want to stay fit and healthy both physically and mentally outside sports. With all these options, the best version of you is just around the corner.
Aside from offering these facilities that serve as avenues for your personal growth and wellness, Woodfield Country Club also has a bustling social calendar all year round, allowing you to mingle, make connections, grow, and be part of a bustling community of interesting people. From book clubs to myriad volunteer opportunities that positively impact your community, there’s more than enough choices of things to do for everyone.
The dining options at Woodfield are also worth trying—and you’ll definitely need to sample them over and over again. The community has six bars and restaurants, and there’s something for everyone, whether you just want a quick, casual meal, a fine dining experience, or anything in between.
The features and amenities of Woodfield are also available to those who have a family or are planning to start one as well. Woodfield is close to some of Boca Raton’s best schools, such as Calusa Elementary, Omni Middle School, and Spanish River High School. With the best schools around and a community that fosters growth and healthy social interaction, your children are sure to have the best possible start in life.
Living in Woodfield gives you easy access to places such as the Mizner Center, the Boca Center, the Town Center Mall, and the Delray Marketplace, which are all a short drive away and let you indulge in enjoyable shopping experiences. Living in Woodfield also puts you in close proximity to the Broward Center for Performing Arts, the Kravis Center, the South County Regional Park, and the Sugar Sand Park – not only excellent places to relax and unwind with family and friends but also great venues to immerse in arts and culture.
Finding your dream home in Woodfield Country Club
The Woodfield lifestyle is not the only reason people are flocking to this well-appointed community. The bevy of housing styles and options stands as an attraction for aspiring homeowners in itself. Property choices range from elegant villas and estate homes in intimate neighborhoods to massive single-family homes (with room to spare for a growing family) to townhomes and condos for those who either need less space or a more affordable vacation home. Whichever one you choose, the club’s amenities are sure to be within easy reach, and you’ll be able to taken in the sight of its rolling fairways and lagoons no matter where you are.
Purchasing a home in Woodfield Country Club starts by having the same smarts you employ when looking for a home in other types of market.
- First, you need to make a list of the characteristics you want in both in a house and in the community, noting down both the non-negotiables and the ones you’re willing to compromise on.
- Second, you have to make sure that you’re searching for homes within your budget, and you might want to take the initial steps by getting preapproved for a loan, especially if you’re certain that you really are in the market for a property.
- Lastly, you also need to figure out your current needs and look a little further ahead to the future to anticipate your possible needs and determine how your potential new home will accommodate those.
From there, the process gets a little more complex. Buying property in an exclusive community like Woodfield takes a few extra steps.
- With its 20 villages, the choices can be dizzying, and you will want to narrow down your search, which you can do by selecting the environment that will let you and your family thrive in the ways you’ve always envisioned.
- You’ll also want to consider the fact that buying property in Woodfield automatically makes you a member of the club, which will require you to make a one-time equity contribution of $38,000 on top of a $20,000 initiation fee and homeowner fees, giving you non-stop access to resort-style living and amenities.
These considerations should be included in your decision-making process.
Part of the experience of purchasing a home involves wondering whether it’s the right time for you to buy.
- If you’re looking to move as soon as possible, then the right time is definitely now.
- If you’re simply browsing, then you may want to wait until the market is in the best state for buyers.
A real estate agent will be able to verify for you whether it’s the best time to jump in or if you should wait until properties that are most suited for your requirements are finally within your budget range.
How an agent makes your house search easier
If you’ve had your eye on finding property in Woodfield Country Club for a while, then you might have been spending a good deal of time going over the listings and thinking you already have a good grasp of what to expect from your foray into the real estate market for this upscale enclave. However, online listings may not be able to give you a full picture of what to expect when purchasing homes in this community. This is where knowing a reputable real estate agent comes in handy.
Buying a property is one of the biggest decisions and investments you’ll ever make in your life. The whole real estate game can feel daunting and stressful, especially if it’s your first time buying a home – and also if you’re venturing back into the market after a long time. If you’re looking at listed houses and you feel more like you’re gambling rather than making a sound purchase, then it’s definitely time to ask a real estate agent for some help.
Here are just a few reasons why you would want a real estate professional on your side while you pore over the available homes in Woodfield Country Club.
- You’ll benefit from your agent’s vast knowledge of the market. A good agent will not only give you the best listings, but they can also provide you with invaluable insight about the community and property you’re eyeing. Pictures and blurbs online can only tell you so much about a place; having someone to help you bridge the gap between expectation and reality will save you a lot of headache and heartbreak.
- You’ll get the facts about properties and the local real estate market. Having a reputable agent will also guarantee that there are no unwanted surprises in real estate listings. Nothing sours the joy of moving into your new home than finding out that the prime real estate you got is really a fixer-upper nightmare at best once the bright lights have been turned off. You’re taking a huge step in your life and you’re investing a good chunk of your money on property, which is why there’s no reason for you to take any chances. Working with a real estate agent who can verify the condition and real value of properties for you will save you a lot of trouble down the line.
- You’ll get the correct and fair price of properties. Your real estate agent will also provide you a more accurate market value of the property you are looking at better than most online estimators ever could. Having someone who intimately knows the ebb and flow of property valuation removes the guesswork out of the equation and gives you some peace of mind knowing that you’re getting a fair price for the property you desire.
- Your agent can customize your search to showcase only the properties that tick all the boxes on your checklist. A real estate agent can fine-tune your choice of listings to suit your exact requirements and needs. Let’s be frank here – not everyone has unlimited resources, so an expert who can guide you to your dream home without breaking the bank is a tremendous asset to have. You can’t find every listing on your own, and sometimes, what you see online is just the tip of the iceberg. Having a great agent might just get you that deal of a lifetime.
- Your entire house-hunting and home-buying process can become much smoother. And as if having someone to aid you in looking for that perfect property isn’t good enough, having an agent also provides a stress-free experience when you’re about to close on a property. They’ll handle all the paperwork and legwork for you, leaving you free to enjoy the pleasure of moving in and living in your new home.
In addition, real estate professionals are well versed not only in the current state of the property market. They will also be able to assist their customers in various aspects of being a homeowner, steering you to good lenders, contractors, and home inspectors – all of whom play a key role in your journey toward homeownership.
Moreover, if you’re located outside of Boca Raton or even outside of the state, you might find it difficult to fully explore the market. Before flying down to the city, you might want to contact a real estate professional who specializes in the communities of Woodfield Country Club will give you a good idea about the listed homes and a first look at what to expect before you fully commit to finding a property in your chosen subdivision in Woodfield. Your agent can even extend some flexibility to you if you’re unable to see properties in person and give you personalized virtual tours.
Woodfield Country Club offers an idyllic lifestyle and an array of highly sought-after properties, which is why combing through the market can be a challenge. The realty market in this community can definitely feel like a battleground for prospective buyers; people would swoop from all over to bag properties.
Fortunately, the process of purchasing property in Woodfield Country Club can become even easier if you have the assistance and expertise of a real estate specialist who is familiar with the area and the types of properties that would suit your needs best. With an agent, you can get first dibs on the listings you’re eyeing and outmaneuver others who are on a similar househunting track as you are.
Entel Luxury Homes makes you feel at home in Florida
At Entel Luxury Homes, our goal is to delight our customers, not just with the wide selection of properties that you can browse, but also with our personalized service and insights into the local realty market. We want to make you feel at home in Florida even before you’ve made your final property choice and show you why living in this sunny paradise can put you closer to fulfilling your wishes in life.
You are our potential new neighbor, and your needs are central to our work. We’ll listen carefully to your ideas and concerns about your property search, and we’ll make every effort to meet – and exceed – your expectations. We’ll put our extensive experience and knowledge of the Woodfield Country Club housing market to great use for your benefit to make sure that you’re getting both a great investment and a comprehensive introduction to the community you’ll soon become a part of.
The team at Entel Luxury Homes is ready to help you find your new home in this exclusive community. If you’re ready to explore the available Woodfield Country Club homes for sale, aiming to expand your search for a place to call home in Boca Raton, or simply want to learn more about the community, give us a call at 1.561.990.8566 or you can contact us via email at rentel(at)mac(dotted)com. We look forward to welcoming you home.